Love of beauty is taste.– Ralph Waldo Emerson
The creation of beauty is art.
About the Salon
Salon Buzz is a collective of the finest talent, created on the idea that there is beauty in all things just waiting to be uncovered. We believe in inspiring and empowering all of our clients with our commitment to integrity, artistry and creativity. The energy is electric, magnetic and translated throughout both our salons by our collaborative client relationships, support for growth and, of course, the pursuit of the finest environment to create magic.
Founded by well-known stylist Andreas Zafiriadis in 1998, Salon Buzz is a perfect fit for Chicago’s urbanity, diverse culture, and appreciation for beauty.
Chicago is my home – I opened Salon Buzz in Chicago to be able to bring sophistication, superb client care and the beautiful craftsmanship of the world’s capitals to our beautiful city.– Andreas Zafiriadis, Founder of Salon Buzz
A native of Athens, Greece, Andreas has been mastering the craft of hairdressing since moving to Chicago in 1983.
Over the past 35 years, Andreas has become a household name in the city by maintaining his passion for bringing out the potential in every client, inspiring his staff to make everyone feel beautiful and mentoring the next generation of trendsetters.
Always keeping his finger on the pulse of progression, Andreas is a master of translating ideas and visions into transformations. It is his inspiration, enthusiasm and industry savvy that have kept Salon Buzz current, creative and at the forefront of style.
Salon Buzz Gold Coast
One East Delaware Place
Chicago, Illinois 60611
Salon Buzz River North
310 West Superior Street
Chicago, Illinois 60654
Party & Offsite Services
Our expert Party and Offsite Team are ready to transform you for any event or special occasion. Whether in the salon or on location, our hair and makeup professionals will consult with you to translate your vision into reality.
For more information, rates and scheduling, please contact the salon at 312-943-5454.
Please arrive 10 minutes prior to your appointment to ensure you receive your full service. We recommend that you book your next appointment prior to leaving the salon so that we can be sure to accommodate your schedule.
If you are running late, we will do everything possible to accommodate you. If you are excessively late, please keep in mind that we may need to reschedule your appointment.
- We regret that we cannot be responsible for loss or damage to personal articles.
- Please keep all valuable items with you during your service.
- Please advise our staff of any allergies or sensitivities you may have.
- Our employees work as a team. If for any reason you are uncomfortable with the service provider you have reserved, another team member can be made available to you.
- No pets are allowed in the salon. Salon Buzz allows for and supports the use of service animals for individuals with disabilities and any other protected class.
If you must cancel or rebook your appointment, we respectfully request at least 24-hour notice to avoid a 50% cancellation fee for all scheduled service(s) so that other guests are able to book during this time slot. For Extended hair services listed below, we require a 72-hour notice to avoid this cancellation fee.
- Brazilian treatment
- Japanese relaxer
- Extended hair color or haircuts
In the event of a missed appointment, you will be subject to a no-show fee equal to 100% of the total price of scheduled service(s).
Service Return Policy
We do not offer cash or credit card refunds of any kinds for rendered services. Should you be unsatisfied with the quality of your service, we issue credit for use on future service appointments.
Product Return Policy
We stand behind the integrity of our products and aim for the highest level of customer satisfaction. If you are not entirely pleased with your purchase, we’re here to help with our 30-day return policy.
- ELIGIBILITY: Products purchased from our retail store may be returned within 30 days from the original purchase date. Items returned after 30 days will not be eligible for a return
- PROOF OF PURCHASE: A valid proof of purchase is required for all returns. This can be a receipt or invoice showing your purchased items and date of purchase.
- PRODUCT CONDITION: Returned products must be in their original packaging. Damaged or used products may not be eligible for return.
- STORE CREDIT: Upon the successful return of a product, a store credit equivalent to the purchase price of the product will be issued to you. This credit can be used for any future purchases at our retail store, and it cannot be used for services. We do not offer cash or credit card refunds of any kind.
- RETURN PROCESS: We reserve the right to deny a return if it does not meet our return policy conditions. To initiate a return, please bring your product in-store. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact our customer service team for assistance.
By making a purchase with Salon Buzz, you are agreeing to the above terms.
Tipping is left to the discretion of our clients. Tips cannot be added to credit card charges. Gift certificates do not include gratuities.
Methods of Payment
We accept Visa, MasterCard as well as cash or debit cards and personal checks. We do not accept American Express or third party checks.
- No cash refunds or credit back on credit cards.
- Product returns will be put salon credit.
- Hard tools, hair brushes, and nail polishes are NOT refundable or eligible for exchanges.
- Products purchased more than 3 months prior to return date will not be eligible for product credit.
- Products that have been significantly used may forfeit a client’s return for product credit.
Be a Model
The Salon Buzz Workshop offers advanced education for cosmetology-licensed professionals who’d like to take their education, career and skill to the next level.
On training days, our junior stylists and colorists create customized looks for a fraction of Salon Buzz’s regular prices under the supervision and guidance of our education team and Andreas.
We offer two specialized, advanced education programs: Haircutting/Styling and Color. Each program is taught by current Salon Buzz senior stylists and specialists so students are not only mentored by the best in the business, but also clients can expect the highest level of elite hairdressing.
For more information, please call 312-943-5454.